eCommerce and Online Shopping Solutions
The market for online sales is vast and increasing expedientially. Thanks to today's fast, secure online
trading, consumers are becoming more and more dependant on using the internet to make their everyday
purchases. An ecommerce site literally opens a window to a worldwide market you simply could not reach
without this essential tool. An online shopping website has the potential to make a dramatic impact on your
sales, transforming your business on a global level.
What do we offer?
Whatever your business size, budget or demands, we offer everything from simple ecommerce integration to your
existing website to full stand alone, advanced cart solutions. Where CMS solutions are required (a site you can
manage yourself), we are partnered with EKM, a fully online based shopping facility that you can set up
and run entirely by yourself via the easy to use interface. It's packed with features and as it's mobile
ready, there's no worries about display or Google ranking.
If you are not particularly computer savvy or find you simply have no time or inclination to set it up yourself, we are there to support you and can offer as much or as little involvement as you need. Full set up with your branding, ready to go, costs from £449 (no VAT). See our full range of packaged prices here.
Take a look at our portfolio to see a few online shops we have already created.
Create & Manage your own Online Shop
Get a free 28 day free trial, sign up using just an email address, no credit card required!
Want to create your own online shop yourself? We are partnered with EKM and if you click the image below, you can take advantage of an exclusive offer which includes:
- Up to 28 days free of charge! (to trial out/or use as set up time)
- Simple clear pricing with no contract (rolls month by month, cancel anytime)
- Hosting plus free SSL (padlock shown in browser)
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited products
- No transaction fees (usual merchant fees apply)
- Free 0333 number
- Mobile app
- Free UK based phone & email support
- Shop Health Reports
- 30 minute welcome call from an EKM Manager to show you the ropes together with tips & tricks
- UK based telephone and email support
- Over 70+ customisable responsive ready made themes to choose from with advanced shipping options including click & collect, multiple currencies, as well as a huge selection of interactive features such as loyalty points, discount management, recently viewed products, product image zoom, abandoned cart recovery, ebay integration, related products, filtering, back in stock notifying, advanced inventory manager, logo and image builder, customer reviews, social plugs ins and more...
- Evolution mode - shop is reviewed by EKM at least once a year with recommendations to improve sales
- Additional benefits available on higher tiers
Try it out.... with no obligations or contracts, if you like it, keep it. If you don't, there's nothing to lose! Click below to sign up today (just an email address required, no credit card needed for sign up):
Like it? Following your free trial period, if you decide to keep your shop, pricing starts at £34.99+VAT for the Basic Tier but you can upgrade anytime to suit your needs. Remember there are no contracts, pay for it as a rolling monthly fee while you use it - no hidden costs, no downloads, no installations or upgrades on your part - it's that simple.
If you do need some help you can rest assured it's there. You get your very own UK based account manager with free ongoing telephone & email support. You have access to a knowledgebase packed with tutorials and video instruction with a monthly newsletter of new features and handy tips. We are also on hand and can offer as much or as little assistance as your time and budget allows so if you need us, we're there.
Accepting Payments via a Payment Gateway
To accept payments on your website you need a 'payment gateway'. This is a merchant bank facility that processes payments made online and through your website. There are lots of options available including ClearAccept, Paypal, Sagepay, Stripe, Klarna, Wordpay, Amazon and of course your own bank. Some, like Paypal, offer a 'per transaction' fee only without monthly charges which is often a good starting point for small businesses. Payment gateways can be used for the payment of services, goods (including digital goods such as music downloads), training/course fees and membership fees/subscriptions etc.
New for January 2022 - Choose ClearAccept as your payment gateway and pay just 1.4%+20p per transaction. With no monthly/annual fees & no PCI compliance fee!, ClearAccept is the most cost effective way to take payments on EKM!
Due to the extensive range of ecommerce payment gateway and merchant accounts available, more in depth information regarding your business and your goals would help us to identify suitable solutions for you.
If you have any questions regarding our ecommerce and payment gateway solutions, we are more than happy to discuss them with you, please